- Contact me through my booking form or via email.
- I’ll get back with you to confirm a start date or suggest a new one if I’m unavailable on the date you requested.
- Once we are in agreement on services, start date, and finish date, I’ll email you a contract with that information and the payment information. (An example of a copy edit contract.)
- After you return it signed, I’ll send you an invoice for a deposit via PayPal. The deposit and contract save your place in my schedule.
- Once I’m finished editing, I’ll return your manuscript and invoice you for the remaining balance (minus the deposit).
Note from Kiki
Between the Lines Editing was started in 2016 as an editorial service for LGBTQ romances. However, I’ll now be accepting any and all romances! M/M, M/F, F/F, MMM, MMF, transgender, cisgender, genderfluid, asexual…
You write it, and I’ll edit it!
For those who don’t know me: Hi, I’m Kiki, and I’d love to be your editor. I specialize in character and plot development and love working with new authors to help them find their voices. I love building relationships with authors and helping to make the work that they so bravely put out into the world the very best it can be.
I look forward to hearing from you!
P.S. I now also edit/proof through LesCourt Author Services–my costs are the same if you book through LesCourt or BtLE.